Skip to main content

Bernard Bonnier - I can't sing

Nothing to not like here. Bernard Bonnier, it´s alright, it´s bonnie alright..Check the giggling chuckler groove. Bernard was on something here, it´s not so distant from a recent remix from Animal Macgregor for Rock Gods Fast Lady... I say it´s similar, in the sense of fun within. When listening, the song glistens down a toy town train lane, yes, memory's of a child's train set, clunked in my mind, but it´s not clear where this train song is or was going, all I know is, somewhere and no-where. Tonight the song above arrived at my station.
Infant and fun acidic grunt funk or laugh acidical grunk pop. If your not into mini acidic rides, then you may well find this journey unimportant, but tonight, I enjoyed listening before I went to sleep..

Comments