Skip to main content

Animal Macgregor - Cavern Tavern Fast Lady Remix

Not too long ago, I was down in Bristol with my old pirate chums a couple of Dutch ladies and some Ethiopian dog walkers. The Slautery Arms is a very multicultural place indeed! So after a few barrels of ale things got interesting. Alot of the night is not clear, but I do recall the young bar staff being very helpful and lending me a microphone. Next day on my hard-disk I found this song which is a real cracker. I expect more than skulduggery was at hand and hook here but that's how it goes sometimes. I am after all an authentic pirate. I shall
be heading down The Slautery again next time I am in blighty, it's the best Tavern that side and I recommend you go soon. Who knows if the winds blow me right, we might able em to put this there disk onto the local juke box. I say, 70 ARRRGH...x

Comments