Skip to main content

Epoch 90 - V.L.S.I. Heaven (Zone Mix)


Epoch 90's "V.L.S.I. Heaven" is a seminal rave song that has had a lasting impact on the electronic music scene. This track was not only played by 808 State but also by many radio stations especially us myself as DJ Jiffy on the IBC - illegal broadcast company Radio station out of north Manchester, but other Dj's of the time like Stew Allan, Conspiracy Club Manchester, and more would play this track.

Listening to "V.L.S.I. Heaven" is like experiencing a spiritual journey on the rave dancefloor. It's as close as a rave song gets to encapsulating the purity of the rave experience glowing and vibrant eternal, with its soaring synths, driving beats, and otherworldly atmosphere.

As a DJ of the time, when this record was born, I personally witnessed the power of the track on the dancefloor. I used to DJ this at The Limit nightclub in Manchester, every time I played it, the podiums would light up, the dance floor would ignite and with laser beams and smoke the collective were connected in a calming euphoria.


The track's ability to bring people together and create a shared experience is truly remarkable. "V.L.S.I. Heaven" is a song that speaks to the very essence of the rave culture, with its message of unity, love, and acceptance.

Overall, Epoch 90's "V.L.S.I. Heaven" is a must-listen for anyone who wants to experience the UK's pure form of rave music. Its appeal and transcendent energy make it a classic that will continue to inspire and uplift generations of music lovers to come.

Comments